Friday, February 6, 2009

AZ Real Estate is GOOD News!

Good News! How's that for a title or even a headline? I believe that it is fantastic. Personally, I am committed to making 2009 the best year ever! How? By passing along good news to friends, family, clients, acquaintences and strangers.



Like many of you, I am on Facebook. Recently, there has been a fad of tagging friends and asking them to list "25 things people don't know about me." You make a list, pass it along to 25 friends and then ask Them to do the same.



Using that as an example, I want to ask everyone to take a moment after reading this, and list 10 things that you are grateful for or that are good which have happened to you. The time table doesn't matter, just do it! Start with one and go from there. I'd encourage you to do it daily. What a difference you will make in your world, and in mine.



How does this apply to real estate? First, good news is that two of my clients purchased their first home! Second, there were a number of properties that both clients looked at before we found the right one for each of them. Third, we had a team of professionals who worked together representing the seller, buyer, lender and title companies. Fourth, each team member did their job professionally and in a timely manner. Fifth, these efforts combined to add two happy and excited home buyers to our community.



Additionally, other service providers such as home inspectors, appraisers, home warranty companies and tradesmen participated in the process. That makes the sixth point of good news.

The seventh point is the money that exchanged hands during the process. Everyone was compensated in some manner for the service provided. What a positive statement about how home sales add to the Arizona economy. If you don't understand trickle down economics, you now have an example. What about lunches, stopping for a coffee or refreshment during the process of viewing homes, or gas to go looking at neighborhoods. I believe that will be number eight.



Nine and ten good things are meeting people I didn't know before and building relationships with people I already knew. So, to everyone I met during these past few months, regardless of the capacity or service that you provided to my clients, I give each of you a great big THANK YOU! You made my world better by helping my clients get the things they wanted. Serving one another, isn't that really the GOOD NEWS we all want to share?



Ken Speer - Anna Banana Realty



P.S. If you are or know a first-time home buyer and would like more information on the process, please check out our new eBook.



P.S.S. For more information about Phoenix Real Estate, check out our brokers' blog.

No comments: