Friday, January 30, 2009

Stars have aligned in AZ

I was talking with an associate about all of the activity we have seen in our office this month. It has been festive since the beginning due to the New Year and most recently the success of our hometown Arizona Cardinals! I have heard it said that 'hell has frozen over'.

One of my associates stated this morning that "The stars have aligned." His comment caused me to start thinking about what he had just stated .

As I asked for clarity on his comment, he remarked about the success of the Cardinals in reaching Super Bowl XLIII, the number of sales which have closed this month in our office, the inauguration of a new president, the beginning of the Chinese New Year and the number of new clients we are seeing in the office.

Everything we discussed truly reflects on the many positive events that are occuring already in 2009! Make your 2009 positive in all you do. It is and will be a great year!

No comments: